I like this approach ... infomercials for VC pitches... seems like a great Service Idea.
It would be interesting to setup a Ning Network that would allow would be entrepreneurs to pitch their ideas or products via Video and have community voting etc... but it could provide a great pool for investors as well... Most entrepreneurs don't know someone who know's someone to get introduced to a potential investor. Also w/ the ability to develop disruptive technolgies and services on the cheap investors are trying innovative ways to invest in these companies . Any way just a quick ramble...let me know your thoughts..
Found this via Seth Levine
"I was sent the following a few days ago:
In order to give investors a sneak peak of what we're up to, we've created a short video (4 mins):
- Google Homepage CRM Tools .. I like it...
- Pitch a VC goes Web 2.0
- Best Buy Shifting Strategy ??
- Twitter as Business Promotion Tool
- CPA the Holy Grail for Google!!
- Twitter + Helio Buddy Beacon vs. GPhone + Dodgebal...
- HP Vista Only Errgh
- Holy Search Feature Batman!!
- The Message ??
- Viral Threads ???
- COCA: The Driving Force of Commerce
- Bill Gates : Is Google taking your best talent?
- Cool Marketing : What do you think?
- Startup Progress : The Office Setup
- ▼ March (14)