Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Best Buy Shifting Strategy ??
Interesting move by Best Buy yesterday purchasing Broadband provider Speakeasy.. Seems like a decent move towards the SMB market.. It will be interesting if SMB's will embrace this change and more importantly will Best Buy be able to sell this new image??
- Google Homepage CRM Tools .. I like it...
- Pitch a VC goes Web 2.0
- Best Buy Shifting Strategy ??
- Twitter as Business Promotion Tool
- CPA the Holy Grail for Google!!
- Twitter + Helio Buddy Beacon vs. GPhone + Dodgebal...
- HP Vista Only Errgh
- Holy Search Feature Batman!!
- The Message ??
- Viral Threads ???
- COCA: The Driving Force of Commerce
- Bill Gates : Is Google taking your best talent?
- Cool Marketing : What do you think?
- Startup Progress : The Office Setup
- ▼ March (14)