Tonight I was watching Real Housewives of Orange County . I know I know.. but it is really amazing to see these people in the twilight zone...it is crazy..and quite hilarious.
Any way I was watching a scene in which one of the moms was drinking a beer ..when a bubble popped up with the following text "It will take Jo (the mom) 20 minutes on the elliptical machine to work of that beer" next bubble "Renew your Membership at Jackie's Gym. I have never seen this kind of co-marketing while a show was on before very slick how they tied the two shows into the bubble.
- Google Homepage CRM Tools .. I like it...
- Pitch a VC goes Web 2.0
- Best Buy Shifting Strategy ??
- Twitter as Business Promotion Tool
- CPA the Holy Grail for Google!!
- Twitter + Helio Buddy Beacon vs. GPhone + Dodgebal...
- HP Vista Only Errgh
- Holy Search Feature Batman!!
- The Message ??
- Viral Threads ???
- COCA: The Driving Force of Commerce
- Bill Gates : Is Google taking your best talent?
- Cool Marketing : What do you think?
- Startup Progress : The Office Setup
- ▼ March (14)