It has been awhile since I posted but I felt compelled under the current economic news and other trends that I have been noticing.
Apparently the sky is falling and even Google is subject to fall in this unstable economic climate. Silicon Valley Insider has this piece about google turning up the juice on ad results per search query as a desparation move. Apparently Google is also getting rid of 10,000 contract workers and extra perks as well.. gasp!.. and the final straw was the complete meltdown of it's stock price since last year..
Please step down from the ledge people.. Google is pulling what the "The Greatest" did against Joe Frazier and many others.
Here are my top 10 reasons that Google is going to be even stronger when this Economic Tsunami is over.
- Obama may tap 'Father of Net' for top tech post; Free Net access ahead?
- FCC's Free-Internet Plan Could Morph Into Free Airwaves
- Google CEO is on Obama economic team
- October Search Market Share: Query Volume Breaks 10b Mark, Google Search Dominates!
- Print Media is Freaking Toast!
- Obama's Recovery Plan involves Broadband Development
- Yahoo and MSN Making it easy for Google
- Bad Economy is good for Google and online ad spending
- Google Subsidzed Phones w/ Andriod wil be a Homerun in the Economic Enviorment
- Live Streaming sites that are starting to monetize via Google.